Friday, March 26

T-minus 7 weeks

Before you continue reading this, i have to tell you that I am blogging from my iPhone that has a hyperactive spellcheck and rather touchy touch screen, so please forgive any typos. Oh, and I'm at work, so you will understand if this abruptly ends as I am throwing this sucker into my purse if need be.

We are getting so close to d day and our lives are going to be a whirlwind of packing, graduations, applications (yes took the plunge and am applying to a PhD program in leadership studies--GULP), and spending as much quality time as a family as possible in the next few weeks. This has been a year in the making and I can hardly believe it is here. This is it. Typical, my first abroad experience and I decide to do it for 10 weeks. While working. For free. I actually paid them. But I have the distinct feeling that this is going to be worth it. It's Ireland for goodness sake!

I can't wait to log on and tell everyone about it; whether anyone is listening or not, because in my head I have a loyal following of hundreds, and soon, I will be approached to make a movie of my experiences. yep, Julie and Julia style. My demeanor rarely gives you a clue as to what nonsense and grandiosity goes on in my head.......

No comments:

Post a Comment