Friday, April 23

All Systems Go

Airspace has been opening back up over Europe. There will be many people that will need rides home, but it looks like my flight has not been effected. At least not yet. And I am not prepared to give up my seat for anyone else. Is that wrong? Of course, experts warn that Iceland's volcano (I am not even going to attempt to spell it) is not done and may pose a threat to air travel for the next several months. If I can just get there, I will worry about hitching a ride home later. Perhaps luxery cruise ships will make a special trip in July.

We are three weeks away. I can't wait to start adding pictures for you to see....hell for me to see! Aside from the obvious reason for my exitment, I am also excited to start interning and gaining experience that will be invaluable in the long-run. But I will keep everyone posted on that as well.

Again, THREE WEEKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment