Tuesday, May 18

We Are Here!

Disclaimer: Sarah is completely sleep deprived, physically exhausted, and excited all at once. She cannot be held responsible to spelling/grammical errors or incoherent  babbling.

After we played musical planes for a few hours, we finally arrived in Dublin on time, but a day late. The flight wasn't as bad as I thought, but we didn't sleep a wink. We were lucky enought to catch seat in the tail of the plane, right next to the potties. It was fabulous.

However, things picked up as we discovered that our luggage made it despite the few flight changes. Whew. From the time we landed it has been go, go, go. Got to the apartment, ensured we had internet access, put on some D.O. and it was off to IAU to meet with Colum, the Director of Students Affairs. Great guy! Super stoked to be helping him out this summer.

Needless to say, Bec and I wondered around Dublin for at least a hour looking for the univeristy and then a couple of hours looking for other things in which we needed things (thanks for the info, Colum--and the map or we would still be on the other side of town).

Dublin is beautiful. Interesting, fast (at least by West Texas standards), and needing more attention. I can't wait to explore it more; both Dublin and Ireland.

But, I must write more later. I am going to make a Skype date with home and go to bed until that time.

Below are a couple of pics I took as we roamed.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah--so excited you made it!! These pictures are wonderful---can't wait to see more. Josh gave us your blog address this morning, and I have made a short-cut to it on my computer. I'll be keeping up with you!! Also, count on my prayers!! Miss you and can't wait to see and hear more! Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon! So happy to hear from you! I will try to keep yall posted as much as time will allow. Thank you from your prayers. They are needed and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete