Thursday, May 13

Countdown: From days to hours.

So, to recap the next few days:

Sister flying in on Friday, graduation (and panic) on Saturday, flying out (perhaps more panic) on Sunday, landing in Dublin Monday morning, and meeting the people I am going to be working with Monday afternoon. Gulp. Give me until Monday night, Dub time, and I should have some pictures up.....right after my first Skype date with Rob and the kids.

Between all that the girl (I dub the kids, the boy and the girl--a term of endearment) is performing in a recital Saturday night. Those kids have been working on this all year! I am stoked that I get to attend. The boy is 2 points away from a reading award. I couldn't be more proud of the two of them, therefore, I had to mention their acheivments here ").

I hope to have pictures of something relevant the next time I log on. Please pray that the enormous ash cloud dissipates long enough for us to land safety. Somewhere in Ireland. On time.

No comments:

Post a Comment