Thursday, June 24

................

The only thing that is new today is the new blister I developed from the new pair of flats I purchased. My seal, that I named Fido, was on the river again. Even Fido isn't new today. Time is standing still or passing at a snail's pace at least until Sunday when I can experience Dublin with fresh eyes via Robert. Excitement is contagious and he is super stoked about getting here and seeing the country. Watch out Dublin--old married couple about to hit the streets. :) Sorry to my one loyal reader, nothing new. Love you.

4 comments:

  1. I think I will give my dear son-in-law just one more call tonight. He has been so good to answer my calls and my questions like....Well how did she sound? How are the kids? Then he had to listen to conversations I would have been having with you like..... Got a new car- no don't have a new car.... we all got something special when we got Robert. Looking forward to your next post. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha...I just figured this out...posting that is!!! I read every day and look forward getting to know you better and better with each post! You are loved and admired by your bec!!
    Love
    oh umm y'all are not old

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have more than one loyal reader. I feel like I am taking a short course on Ireland and of course I am also interested in how you are doing. So excited that you can share with Robert soon. Stay safe and soak up every bit of this experience! (ok--I just had to use at least one exclamation mark--I write as if I am talking, and that is actually inflection in my voice)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One exclamation point is grand. Robert tends to use four or five behind each sentence. It drives me bonkers...

    Thank y'all for the comments. I love getting them.

    ReplyDelete