Wednesday, June 23

Kid Update Too

I failed to mention that I talked to the kids yesterday! The boy has gotten a hair cut (thanks Auntie Anna) and looked so cute. He is getting to be such a sweet and wonderful kid. I adore him. He is liking Bible school this summer and if you have been around for previous summers, this is spectacular and extraordinary news. It has been difficult for him in past years. I am so grateful.

The girl had just made herself a bowl of cereal before we talked! Such independence. I know she is getting big--I shouldn't be so surprised. But it was just yesterday that I was looking over the edge of her crib to a little angel and her stretchy face (a face she made when she woke up). Gran told me she sang again at church the other day. I am in awe of her talent and bravery.

Bugga told me he was excited for his presents (I have stalking up, I can't help myself), then quickly added he was excited about seeing me too. I needed to hear that yesterday. It will be a happy day in Ireland for me when those two get here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad the kids are doing so well and I am expecially glad Bible School is going well. I know that is a huge relief for you. I am sure they are starting to anticipate their trip as you are their arrival.

    ReplyDelete