Monday, June 21

Nothing to Report Except the Lack of Things to Report

Like I said yesterday...slow blogging week. Nothing special to report other than it is a gorgeous day in Dublin. Was almost initiated into a skateboarding group. Inhaled a 5 lb chocolate muffin for breakfast. Been drinking tea--that's hot tea, not iced. I know, I don't think I'll be trying that in a  90+ Texas summer. I did forget to mention that the employees at the airport felt sorry for me and I scored a free tea and free Internet time yesterday. That's how much I have roamed around the airport. I think that perhaps they think I am off my rocker and are trying to stay out of the line of fire. Whatever saves me a few Euro. I can play crazy.

I am getting my bags packed for the move to the two bedroom apartment next Monday. I can't believe it is almost time for the crew to get here.So, for now I just wanted to let my one loyal reader know that I am alive and well. Because if it wasn't for her (yes you, Mom), this trip might not have been possible. I owe it to her to give her a little info. Oh and I was excited to hear about the Irishman winning the US Open, but was quickly informed it was a Northern Irishman, which is a big difference here. You learn something new everyday....

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are getting ready to move to the 2 bedroom apartment. Would love to be at the airport when Robert arrives and then the kids and M and C. So glad I could help in this wonderful adventure. It has been good for all. I know your sister was thrilled to go with you. I look forward to reading about the fun to come. I love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete