Tuesday, June 29

Since Robert has been here, we have done a lot walking around the city. Poor guy, he says he's a tough boy when I worry about him and his feet but it is in my nature to be concerned. We have taken our traditional self-portrait pictures. He has walked around while I have been at the school which has not been long, Colum has been nice enough to let me go pretty early. And I have been keeping track of my hours and I literally have only one hour left until I satisfy the intern hours required for both ASU and ACD programs. Robert went over the National Museum of Archeology this morning. He loved it. He even shopped a little on Grafton Street and scored himself two new shirts. I am glad he is adjusting to navigating the streets. I can't wait until he gets out of the city because THAT'S when he is going to have a good time.

We went to see Riverdance last night. I am sure you can guess what kind of time we had. It was a really good show and to see it in it's native country was priceless. The show also features dancing from other cultures and that was also really neat to see. And we were so close to the stage that the dancers were sweating on us!

We decided to stop at the apartment to have lunch--it is amazing how much money you save by just eating in. I think we are going to head over to Christchurch in a few minutes. We are lucky enough to have Christchurch  in our neighborhood, knowing this I decided to save it for when Robert got here. Tonight we are doing the Ghost bus tour around Dublin. It should be really fun.

My blogging skills have waned a bit as I have someone to share my thoughts with now. Lucky man....

1 comment:

  1. I love it...sweat from the dancers!!! Can't wait to hear about the first out of town trip!

    ReplyDelete